iTero ® Scanner
We Are a Digital Impression Practice Proud Owners of an iTero® Element™ Intraoral Scanner
We’ll Make a Great First Impression
The iTero Element Scanner is a state-of-the-art digital impression system that eliminates the need for messy putty in your mouth. With our iTero Element Scanner, we can digitally capture a detailed 3D model of your teeth and gums. Not only is this process far more comfortable than the old putty based impressions, but it’s faster and can offer a superior clinical endpoint.
• No gooey mess associated with impression materials
• Breathe and swallow as you normally would
• No unpleasant taste or smell
• View 3D scans onscreen with your orthodontist immediately
• Faster delivery times of your personalized Invisalign® treatment plan
• Allows for a precise fit of Invisalign clear aligners and retainers
• Eliminates the need to retake impressions
During the impression process, you can breathe or swallow as you normally would. You can even pause during the process if you need to sneeze or just want to ask a question. The scanner gives us a 3D model of your mouth that we use with all Invisalign services including the Invisalign Outcome Simulator to show you what your new smile might look like.
Your orthodontist uses the iTero Element Scanner’s wand to capture images of your tooth surfaces and gum tissue.
THE 3D MODEL
The completed scan is available as a 3D model that your orthodontist can use to begin planning your Invisalign treatment.
You and your orthodontist can follow the scanning progress on the screen.