Due to the recent Pandemic, and in compliance with the CDC and State recommendation, we will be implementing the following:
1. All Elite Orthodontics staff will have their temperatures taken and recorded every day. Clinical Staff will have PPE at all time.
2. Patients should remain in their cars until their appointment time.
3. Everyone is required to wear a Face Mask when entering the office. Patients with appointments are encouraged to wear a face mask in the office, but not required in treatment rooms.
4. Temperatures will be taken of patients and family members as soon as they enter the office.Parents/guardians should drop of the patient, take care of any paperwork or payments, schedule the next appointment and return to their car. The office will call once the appointment is complete.
5. A special Covid-19 consent/exposure form must be filled out.These forms will be emailed out prior to your appointment, but can be filled out at the office.
6. There will be a restriction on parents being allowed back. Siblings who do not have appointments must remain out of the treatment area.
7. Parents who are allowed to accompany their young children will have to wear a mask that they bring. We will not be able to give out any masks, as our supplies are limited.
8. We will have longer patient appointment times. Fewer patients will be seen per day.
9. Patients will be treated in separate rooms or 12 feet apart.
10. Our office will be constantly wiped and sprayed with medical grade disinfectants. Our sterilization techniques are very strict.
These guidelines are not set in stone, as our governing bodies are still developing protocols. We appreciate your patience as we all try to navigate these difficult times, keeping in mind that we are doing everything we can to help keep you, your child, everyone else’s children, and our staff as safe as possible.